|We produce pneumatic cylinders in a variety of designs and technical specifications. Our main range includes double acting and single acting pneumatic cylinder. These cylinders are capable of working in variable strokes and can be mounted in different ways as per the requirements of the application.
Industrial Pneumatic Cylinders
Pneumatic cylinders (sometimes known as air cylinders) are mechanical devices which produce force, often in combination with movement and are powered by compressed gas (typically air). Our pneumatic cylinders and solenoid valves are subject to durability and versatility.
• Double acting pneumatic cylinder
• Single acting pneumatic cylinder
• Cylinder with mid locking arrangement
• Cylinder with variable stroke
• Self reciprocating cylinders
• Cylinders with magnetic reed switch sensing
• Non rotating cylinder
• Double piston cylinders
• Hydro pneumatic cylinder
• Series & parallel mounted cylinders (for non-vibration & smooth travel application)
• Hydro pneumatic cylinder for force amplification
|•Size: Bore 16 MM to 300 MM
•Stroke: 10 MM to 1 Meter